Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Reflection

First, I would like to honor all the veterans who are alive and passed on this memorable day.   I just came back from a family reunion that celebrate the life of someone who lived 90 years old.   I wonder how life would be like living that long.    If you had the knowledge that you'll live until 90 or more would you live your life differently.   I think if I had foreknowledge of my life expectancy I would take risks where it needs to be and never live by regrets.   I would live life to the fullest and be happy every day of my life.    How would my life be like if I could live life everyday without about the small things and be genuinely happy.    So today, I choose to live my life happy and peaceful.

Enjoy life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment